Goldfish

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

I think 28 liters is approximately 10 gallons? I would have to say no. :) I am no goldfish expert, and @Byron would probably be better suited to handle this situation. Good luck! :)

28 liters is only about 7 gallons. A single goldfish needs at least a 20 gallon tank, so no. You can not put a goldfish in there.
What about a betta? That would be a great size for a betta, and they have great personality.

A "small" Goldfish will grow to be a big Goldfish. You always want to put a fish in a tank sized according to how big a fish will eventrually grow. Goldfish are messy and need about 30 gallon tank in my opinion.

That sized tank is barely adequate for any fish. Perhaps a snail and some shrimp might work. You should add a few plants as well.

I agree with the above...a Betta would be a great fish to put in that tank...but only a single Betta.

Last edited:
I’ve been at the Astros game but so glad to see good information being given out about my favorite fish! One fancy goldfish needs 20 gallons and 10 gallons for each additional fish. Single tail goldfish need 100 gallons per fish.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back