Goldfish? Tank Swap!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

luckyliam13

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
hey guys heres the drill i have a 30 gall tank wich currently holds my tropical fish unfortunatly i purchased a RTBS which grows to large for this tank. i have a coldwater tank which is big enough to house my tropical fish comfortably but my question is, is three goldfish gona survive in a 30 gall tank? i dont want to loose these guys as the eldest is 13 years old!!!! ive had him since i was 4 so.... if i was going to move these guys how would i go about it as obviously one tanks tropical and the other ntanks cold kind regards liam m:)

ps they are fan tails and the biggest is about 13cm whats the go with goldfish do they just grow to there tank or what??

hey guys heres the drill i have a 30 gall tank wich currently holds my tropical fish unfortunatly i purchased a RTBS which grows to large for this tank. i have a coldwater tank which is big enough to house my tropical fish comfortably but my question is, is three goldfish gona survive in a 30 gall tank? i dont want to loose these guys as the eldest is 13 years old!!!! ive had him since i was 4 so.... if i was going to move these guys how would i go about it as obviously one tanks tropical and the other ntanks cold kind regards liam m:)

ps they are fan tails and the biggest is about 13cm whats the go with goldfish do they just grow to there tank or what??

Hmmm, personally I wouldn't risk upsetting a 13 year old goldfish with a change to a smaller aquarium. 30g for 3 old goldfish is too small.
Just wondering wouldn't it be easier to just get a new tank for the tropical fish?

..or...taking the RTBS back to the shop

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back