Golden Retriever Puppys

zophie

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Here our a couple pictures of my (well, my dogs) newest litter. There our 10 pups, very beutiful, healthy, and FAT :p For your info, they are Golden Retrievers (the english type, not the americans) Enjoy, people!

almost5weeks4.jpg

PUPPIES11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!2.jpg

Will try and get more pics later, but my coumputer won't let me :(

Zophie

Aw, bless, yes I'll give you a POTM nom Zophie for first pic! That pup looks so cute and snuggly, aww!

awww how sweet, My little boy keeps asking for another dog for Chrismas :rolleyes:

My best friend's family raises Golden Retrievers. One of my favorite memories from college was after her dog had 15!!! puppies. They were about 6-8 weeks old and crazy at that point. They would keep them gated in the living room. I went over for a visit and layed on the floor.My friends mom said "ready?" and then opened the gate. 15 fat rolly puppies all over me licking and chewing on me. all i could do was laugh. It was so much fun!
Enjoy the new little ones! They are adorable!
thanks for sharing
cheers

My best friend's family raises Golden Retrievers. One of my favorite memories from college was after her dog had 15!!! puppies. They were about 6-8 weeks old and crazy at that point. They would keep them gated in the living room. I went over for a visit and layed on the floor.My friends mom said "ready?" and then opened the gate. 15 fat rolly puppies all over me licking and chewing on me. all i could do was laugh. It was so much fun!
Enjoy the new little ones! They are adorable!
thanks for sharing
cheers
15! WOW! the most my dogs have ever had are 13... still big :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back