gold White Cloud Mountain minnow

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

fish48

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
some of my Mountain minnows
IMG_4874 (640x477) (2).jpg

I like and keep both but there's nothing better than the original at the moment I'm interested in this colour variation hoping to create a
half black or black fish, I have fry from this one of female
IMG_4235 (640x480) (2).jpg

I like and keep both but there's nothing better than the original at the moment I'm interested in this colour variation hoping to create a
half black or black fish, I have fry from this one of female
View attachment 146610
is there a place to get Mutt minnows?
i would love to see mutt mountain minnows, that would be so cool too see them grow up lol
im planning on digging a 400usg+ pond. can i house these with goldfish?

is there a place to get Mutt minnows?
i would love to see mutt mountain minnows, that would be so cool too see them grow up lol
im planning on digging a 400usg+ pond. can i house these with goldfish?
as far as I am aware there is not such a place where to get Mutt minnows White Cloud Mountain minnows can be kept with goldfish
however it would be far better kept them by themselves

as far as I am aware there is not such a place where to get Mutt minnows White Cloud Mountain minnows can be kept with goldfish
however it would be far better kept them by themselves
yeah kept by themselves is ok, what is a good tank size for a small school of them? i have a 20g bucket outside with some plants and 2 snailys

Wow, I love the look of the black female, how did you get the colour? Selective breeding or purely by accident? I would love to get some different colour combinations with my Gold Wcmms, probably not that simple though, huh.

I was looking at the White Clouds in a local fish shop and noticed a female with a small black dot /colour pigmentation I knew it would spread and produce more of a solid colour has the fish aged,
below maybe another colour variation she should spawn in a day or two
2021-11-11 16.24.38.jpg

I was looking at the White Clouds in a local fish shop and noticed a female with a small black dot /colour pigmentation I knew it would spread and produce more of a solid colour has the fish aged,
below maybe another colour variation she should spawn in a day or two
View attachment 147706
wow, cant wait to see the babies
i want to get some but ill have to wait until my lfs has them i havent seen them lately

Did that fish ever have babies?
I gave up with the one the orange belly white cloud, had a few problems with eggs/fry I am more interested in the female with black coloration she had a brood of 27 usual gold colour all grown into healthy adults,
I took out the best male to breed back to its mother , they spawned today with 120 eggs only 40 are good to Hatch, hopefully some will turn out with the black coloration,

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back