Glad I Went To Support Lff

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

donna123

Fish Addict
Reaction score
hi,
i went to my fave aquarim shop in dunholme uk, he runs his own business from his back yard, i told him i was thinking of getting another juwel tank, vision 260, and that i could get one del to my house for £457.oo.
or travel 2hrs and pay £400. (hes 20 mins drive away) he said if i can get you one here next wed for £400 would you want it? of course i was like :nod: thanks very much, also i said i can get stress coat for £8.99 for a big bottle, and he said i will price match and we can do a deal on any fish you want.
i got a bargan and helped support a local business, :good: .

Just goes to show that it doesn't hurt to ask. Way to go. :D So you have a new tank now, huh? Any plans?

Just goes to show that it doesn't hurt to ask. Way to go. :D So you have a new tank now, huh? Any plans?
well, kind of now hubby says i can keep the juwel 180, we plan to have a tank each side of the fireplace, move the bigger fish in to the 260, so my clowns pink kissers and plecos have more room, in the 180ltr, i will keep my favorite little fish, platys, neons, glowlights, and maybe a ram.

it ALWAYS pays to chat with the owners of small fish stores. The owner of the one I go to gives me discounts all the time :D

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back