You not a SANDWICH
don't eat my handwich
You are not CRUNCHY
It's time to munchy
Your NICE WITH BUTTER
.....HEY, just a minute, whaaa?
Vonna<~~~~~ gets a clue

Who is Luna ?

MR. Luna is my 2 and 1/2 year old Half-Moon Betta!
View attachment 98569
20200227_232911.jpg
20200227_232904.jpg

Very nice crawfish. I have personally caught a lot in my creek behind my house, but never tried to keep one. @Retired Viking, what do they eat and how do you care for yours?

I would name it Vanilla, or cream soda. (CS for short. ;))

there pretty easy to take care of i have my blue lobster cray in a tank with glow fish and two feeder fish and a Chinese fish that does nothing but hide behind the rocks i put in and a i have a male Gourami Opaline and it says Adult males reach up to five inches in length which that's not pretty bad and i have never had a problem with the fish or the blue lobster cray or having to separate they get along perfect the fish eat bloodworms freeze dried and sometimes i feed them what i feed the blue lobster frozen bloodworms and brine shrimp pellets.

the orange cray - Is in a ten gallon tank alone due to the fact i cant put anything in their cause she's expected to have babies soon but i feed her the same thing bloodworms and shrimp pellets but she doesnt seem to wanna eat them or eat in general after finding her like this

I like crayola

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back