Give aways....

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

emeraldking

Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Some mix guppies of mine... Scooped a number out (over a 100) to give the maintaining mix guppies the chance to grow...
Today I've already shared a serious number of them with 2 friends of my niece... Why keep them to myself... Right? It was a good deed... for 2 happy girls left my place this afternoon with 2 bags full of guppies...
IMG_1865.JPG

IMG_1892.JPG

IMG_1885.JPG

IMG_1872.JPG

IMG_1861.JPG

IMG_1838.JPG

IMG_1887.JPG

IMG_1906.JPG

Last edited:
I hope they know what they’ve let themselves in for!
We certainly didn’t at school during the guppy craze of 1972. You couldn’t give them away in the end. Kids going to school with jars of guppies swapping them like football/baseball cards. The school stopped it in the end and made you bring a list of spare guppies red, blue, green&yellow, green, yellow etc and do the deal on the day before you brought them in to swap.
We lived near an old disused coal mine emergency reservoir for fire fighting purposes. It had a huge fence around it and almost everyone ended up releasing their unwanted stock into it by throwing opened jars filled with water and guppy’s over the fence into the reservoir.
We were only 10ish. Sorry.

They are really pretty guppies! And guppies are an easy beginner fish for kids, plus fun to watch giving birth!
Well yes, true... but these girls are already 24 of age.... :)
I hope they know what they’ve let themselves in for!
We certainly didn’t at school during the guppy craze of 1972. You couldn’t give them away in the end. Kids going to school with jars of guppies swapping them like football/baseball cards. The school stopped it in the end and made you bring a list of spare guppies red, blue, green&yellow, green, yellow etc and do the deal on the day before you brought them in to swap.
We lived near an old disused coal mine emergency reservoir for fire fighting purposes. It had a huge fence around it and almost everyone ended up releasing their unwanted stock into it by throwing opened jars filled with water and guppy’s over the fence into the reservoir.
We were only 10ish. Sorry.
Well, random guppies were very popular in the '70's. Overhere as well...
Gimme, Gimme, Gimme!!! :nod::shout:
Too late... !!! :);)d:D
I want them. No correct me, I need them. They are so beautiful
Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhh, sorryyyyyyyyyy..... Toooooooooo late....!!! :lol::lol::lol:
And you do know that these are just mutts, huh...?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back