Reaction score
Plants: Giant vallis
Age and condition:As per Photo.
Quantity for sale:As per photo.
Reason for Sale:Thinning tank out.
Delivery or Collection:Either.
Sales price:£5
Willing to Ship (Yes or No):Yes.
Postage & Packaging Price:Inc in sales price.
Photograph: DSCF9006.JPG
Leaves will be trimmed to half their length or folded for postage, please let me know your preference, either will not harm the plant it will bounce back and regrow once planted again as it is very similar to grass.

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Hi
Are these still available?
Thanks
Martin

Hi Martin, sorry for the late response, I have sold that batch but I do have more 
yes.gif
let me know if you would like them.

Hi I have 5 plants available for £5 is this ok? if so let me know and I will pm my payment details, thank you 
smile.png

I'd like 5 for £5 please, PM me details.
Thanks
Martin

freerunner416 said:
same with me if you have them spare?
Hello, will have some more shortly as this grows quick in my tank so you will be the first to know when I have some more 
good.gif

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back