Giant Gourami

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
thanks fella lol im going shoping :hyper: im gona get ya lil fishsy
Cool, keep us posted...... I just got back from the lfs myself with the intetion of getting severum, uaru, and festiums. Man, they were out. But the lfs owner gave me a hell of a deal today! 5 dollars for a tt eel, 5 dollars for fire eel and 12 dollars for flagtail proch.

hi all i am having a bad time whith my hunt for a gg now im after one say 8-10 inches to grow on any smaller it whould get bulied .i started looking localy now looking 25 mile rad any tips on wear to find em? cheers guys and gals :nod:

hi all i am having a bad time whith my hunt for a gg now im after one say 8-10 inches to grow on any smaller it whould get bulied .i started looking localy now looking 25 mile rad any tips on wear to find em? cheers guys and gals :nod:

Where abouts are you Doha?

James.

in essex James. sorry for slow reply had pc problems :rolleyes:

:lol: No problems, it happens!

Surrey? Okay, never mind! Unless you want to increase your 25 mile radius to a 220 mile radius :lol:
Good luck in finding one :good:

James.

I've only seen a Giant Gourami once and it wasn't on for sale, it was in a show tank.
These gouramis are probably expensive

hi Carlovel1 i have seen a couple for sale 1 at 10 inch for 30 pounds and a 16inch fish at 45 pounds but thay wer to far away from me .over 150 miles away :rolleyes:

there probably really cheap as people struggle to get rid of them, seen loads for sale in past

I sold mine last year on ebay in the end for £3 as it took a while to sell. It was 22inches long!"!!

theres one for sale in birmingham for £15 6 inch juvi on classified ads

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back