Ghost Or No Ghost?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Ofcom has today ruled that Living TV show Most Haunted was not in breach of programme guidelines in its claims of finding paranormal activity.

The television watchdog ruled that the show contains "a high degree of showmanship that puts it beyond what we believe to be a generally accepted understanding of what comprises a legitimate investigation". As such the show should be taken as produced for entertainment purposes, not to definitively inform the public of real incident of paranormal activity.

The show, featuring "psychic" Derek Acorah and presenter Yvette Fielding is now in its sixth series.

If you look at the middle bottom window you can see another little boy.....this one also has a strange shaped head.......and a very long neck.....Oooooooooh :lol:

I'm a bit of a sceptic and agree that Most Haunted is utter tosh. However, I think that's a very good picture and have had some weird experiences myself that i can't explain.

Worst was when we went to the vaults under Edinburgh and I couldn't go into a room. Felt like there was so much sadness in their and i could swear I heard a cat miaowing and a little girl crying. They then told us about a little girl who'd died in that room after being locked up with the other plague victims and that freaked me out!
:(

I've swiped this on to my PC so I can zoom with Windows Photo Viewer. After Big Mick mentioned the little boy I went to have another zoomed in look. I'm afraid I don't see the boy but I notice a lot of strange distortion around the well- including that shadow cross...? I never noticed that before.

I cant believe no-one has spotted Roger Rabbit eating a parsnip and drinking a pint of Guinnes on the roof...

Sorry to say I couldnt see anything on the picture! But the zoomed in picture of the well made my eyes water and sent a shiver down my spine but not sure why! That is one creepy place!

I've swiped this on to my PC so I can zoom with Windows Photo Viewer. After Big Mick mentioned the little boy I went to have another zoomed in look. I'm afraid I don't see the boy but I notice a lot of strange distortion around the well- including that shadow cross...? I never noticed that before.
bick mick was joking. he was talking about the lamp in the window :lol:

Funny...When I first looked at the picture I didn't see the one in the window you all were talking about. I was looking at a figure in the bottom left window. To me, it seems to be another person figure thing! But I also see the one in the top window...So cool!

There is this one historical home around here called, "Rattle and Snap," and we asked if it was haunted and the tour guide said that one day she had seen an indentation on the bed and went to pull it out but it stayed. She also said that another one was on the fainting chair by the window. I thought that was cool!

bick mick was joking. he was talking about the lamp in the window :lol:

At least someone got the joke Dany.... :no:

The picture of me and my brother in the pub with a ghost in the background is way more scarey than that.

Looks to me like a picture of a house that is a bit old and faded and the pattern recognition part of the human mind is working overtime in some people's heads...

On a more serious note, most of this stuff is a load of rubbish. Derren Brown did a fantastic show pointing out how people guessing your name and father's occupation and the like are just working a number on you like a common con artist.

Also, interestingly enough, the two original mediums who started modern spiritualism (Kate and Margaret Fox) actually recanted towards the end of their careers and admitted they had made it all up, however by that time it had taken over and everyone believed them.

Most reactions

Back