Getting back into hobby

BluewaterBoof

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi folks!

Name’s Andre! I used to have lots of tanks (mainly freshwater but saltwater, as well) but took a bit of a hiatus due to moving a while back and found myself kind of burnt out on maintaining tanks so I didn’t really start back up.

Covid hit and I had to start working remotely from home since March of last year. I decided a little while back that I should set up a small nano tank next to my office desk so that I had something pleasant to look at while I worked.

I started a new journal at the old forum I used to frequent and found the site to be defunct. One of my old pals on that site happened to swing by my journal and let me know about this forum. It seems to be full of active folks and I look forward to seeing the tanks y’all are rocking!

Welcome to TFF! :hi:

Did you use to own that coral in your avatar? It’s really cool!

I myself am going to get live coral soon, for my 29g saltwater nano tank. ?

Welcome to TFF! :hi:

Did you use to own that coral in your avatar? It’s really cool!

I myself am going to get live coral soon, for my 29g saltwater nano tank. ?
Thanks!

They were actually flower anemones. I had maybe a dozen of them in my reef and loved them. I had to rehome them when I moved because I couldn’t take my tanks with me.

I highly suggest flower nems for a reef tank. They stay put for the most part, come in a huge array of patterns and colors, and leave the other tank inhabitants alone.

Here is an older vid of me feeding them.

I highly suggest flower nems for a reef tank. They stay put for the most part, come in a huge array of patterns and colors, and leave the other tank inhabitants alone.
I love flower nems, I just can't afford them, lol.

I highly suggest flower nems for a reef tank. They stay put for the most part...
Good to see you, Andre. Hope you'll be on here a lot.

Reef tanks are a different world. That's part of the charm. You know things have gotten weird when it's a big deal that your decor mostly stays put. :lol: Hm, let's see how the aquascape has rearranged itself this morning...

Hey, Andre, you might be pleased to know that my 4th and 5th graders are covering a Disturbed song in their spring concert this year...

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back