German Rainbow Rams?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Shelly_Otterkin

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I went to a fish store today that was out of my area. There I found German Rainbow Rams. Are they like Blue rams? I hope so 2 made there way into my car and came home with me.

they are GERMAN BLUE RAMS i dont think there is any fish called a german rainbow ram. they are def blue rams. :D

Thank you! I spent all night looking for Rainbow rams and could not find any. :blink: I hope they do well in my tank. They had a 4 hour car ride home (I had the fish store use O2 in the bag) LOL half way home the folks I was riding with wanted to stop for dinner so I eat half of my dinner had the other half to go and put the take out box wraped up in my jacket with the fish to help with heat loss. After floating and adding my tank water to the bag for 40 min. The went all over the tank and backed down my angles. They are eating and exploring the tank with out any sign of stress. Do these guys do ok as a pair or should I plan another trip soon for a couple more?

You should only keep a pair because if you have a male and a female and they pair up they will kill any other rams in the tank.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back