Geez!...bin Married 36 Years Today!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Now don't you kid us, we know you bought her a present, come on.............., was it a lovely south African diamond to be put in the mount of her choice........ or maybe a Hoover!!!! :grr:

Seffie x

Nah!!!... I'm taking up golf, so I bought her a set of clubs....

Happy Anniversary and Congratulations

Buy her a new species of fish and name it after her ;)

Happy Anniversary and Congratulations

Buy her a new species of fish and name it after her ;)

Well... Last year, she bought me a plant called.... "Ludwigia"

I assume she like her plants? If so touche!
laugh.gif

Congratulations Ludwig on surviving the three rings of marriage:
  1. the engagement ring
  2. the wedding ring
  3. the suffer-ring
Hopefully, the two of you celebrated your nearly 4 decades of love together with a little 'horizontal refreshment'. :rofl:

Congratulations!!!!
:drinks:

FIB

Congratulations Ludwig. I am coming up on 39 years myself, if I live through the next few weeks. Right now my "significant other" is away visiting her mother and will return in a few days. With retirement staring me in the face, I can look back on lots of years together working things out and 3 kids who have turned out pretty well, their mother raised them.

Congratulations Ludwig. I am coming up on 39 years myself, if I live through the next few weeks. Right now my "significant other" is away visiting her mother and will return in a few days. With retirement staring me in the face, I can look back on lots of years together working things out and 3 kids who have turned out pretty well, their mother raised them.

:lol: :lol: Oldman... I always say my kids have my looks, but my wife's brain... I've still got mine.

A belated congratulations. My wife and I just celebrated our 33rd on June 11.

My first grandchild is now 10 years old - PrincessCoral :hyper: does that make me feel old, you bet it does!!!!

Seffie x

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back