🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

kan

Reaction score
good day
Who can help me?
Where can I find a serious company where to buy and I Guarra Rufa,
and what are the prices,
thanks

You are kinda in the wrong section, but anyway. There are places that sell them. Aquabid.com would be the easiest to use, but may not be the cheapest. How many are you looking for? Also may I ask why? G. rufa is really only in demand because of its "cleaning" behavior. However all Garra's will do this behavior.

good day
Who can help me?
Where can I find a serious company where to buy and I Guarra Rufa,
and what are the prices,
thanks

i can supply you with genuine turkey bred garra rufa
they are £4 each

:lol:

fishspa.jpg

I've seen Garra Flavatra in most braches of MA i've ever been to. Better than the Garra your afterwards IMHO also.

This is the strangest thread I have ever seen
All these members with one post andthe thread has spammed sorry should have said spanned a year

Clearly a load of spammers involved!!and Nelly :p

I've seen Garra Flavatra in most braches of MA i've ever been to. Better than the Garra your afterwards IMHO also.

yeah but Flavatra dont nibble dead skin from your feet, hence no business oppurtunity (which is clearly what all the 1 message posters are after).

one of these places just opened near me.....hope the fad dies out quickly!

yeah but Flavatra dont nibble dead skin from your feet, hence no business oppurtunity (which is clearly what all the 1 message posters are after).

one of these places just opened near me.....hope the fad dies out quickly!

Actually flavatra have the same behavior as rufa. IDK why rufa is more sought after though. Garra flavatra can make working in a tank difficult, mine always cleaned my hand whenever it was in the water. It was literally an obsession with them. Any work in the tank had to be done with them attached to my arm. Shaking them off was pointless as they would be back 5 seconds later. I lost my first 3 Flavatra to a tank crash. I currently have 6 flavatra they are no where near as bold as my first ones, but they are wild caught fish. They are slowly getting better though. Anyway both rufa and flavatra will not show as driven cleaning behavior in the aquarium normally because they are fed a good diet. I can't see the spas feeding the fish that much since hungry fish are more willing to clean you.

Piccy of my first G. Flavatra group doing there stuff.
IMG_6440.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back