Game Fish For sale

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

jeffrey said:
MrMashashin said:
yea... i was going to buy a bass but it was "agressive" so i might hold off on pirana and get some game fish for my 55 :). Then once their big enough i could set them loose in the lake down the street.

Throw a hook in and catch dinner :unsure:

I dont know if I would keep a fish like that in a tank.
But we have a ~5000 l pond that I want to stock with bass, and then have some freash fish every now and then.
But it freezes solid during the winter and I would have nowhere to put them overwinter.
Most fish food says not to feed it to fish for human consumption so keep that in mind. :)

Teelie said:
Most fish food says not to feed it to fish for human consumption so keep that in mind. :)
hmm, I'll have to keep that in mind then.

what the hell do I feed fish for human consumtion?

you dodnt its not a good thing to get a fish that is for food. stocka pond with goldfish they are cold water fish and can be kept in ten gallons each with filtation tubs in the winter. if you want o know more about goldfish go to www.kokosgoldfish.com

I have a ten gallon full of minnows that I caught in a creek, and I have a couple baby largemouths that I caught. I have to give them smaller minnows to eat, they won't eat anything else... I've tried bloodworms, shrimp, tubifex worms, flakes, small cichlid food, and nothing. Theyre entertaining little guys, though :)

Liz05 said:
I have a ten gallon full of minnows that I caught in a creek, and I have a couple baby largemouths that I caught. I have to give them smaller minnows to eat, they won't eat anything else... I've tried bloodworms, shrimp, tubifex worms, flakes, small cichlid food, and nothing. Theyre entertaining little guys, though :)
and your proud of this? :no:

I think those are fresh water stream fish.. and should be left there...

Pleco-Heaven said:
MrMashashin said:
yea... i was going to buy a bass but it was "agressive" so i might hold off on pirana and get some game fish for my 55 :). Then once their big enough i could set them loose in the lake down the street.
WTF!!!! I hope you were being sarchastic!!!!
DZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAA! ARE YOU KIDDING? PIRAHNAS NEED 250 GALLONS! SO DO GAME FISH

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back