Futurama Returns!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Night61

Fish Herder
Reaction score
futurama returns to tv this thursday on comedy central!

list your favorite quotes or memories about ths show below. or
bite my shiny metal you know the rest

"Bender We Love you" "Shut up baby I know it" lololol

Did they end up replacing the whole cast, or?

Rofl easy, when hermes is gonna jump off the building 'IM GONNA DO IT' Bender - 'do a flip'

cant think of a great quote off the top of my head-but that is one of my favorite shows and am soooooooooooooo glad its back...again :)

cant think of a great quote off the top of my head-but that is one of my favorite shows and am soooooooooooooo glad its back...again :)

Oo I didn't know it was back! I thought it'd been cancelled/had finished... yay!

I think there are too many quotes to list and I don't think I could pick a single favourite character.

Professor Hubert Farnsworth: With my last breath, I curse Zoidberg!

Professor Hubert Farnsworth: And now I want to shout our love from the rooftops. Perhaps I'll breed some sort of albino shouting gorilla...

Philip J. Fry: Hey, who's this guy?
Robot Janitor: I'm the janitor. Tryin' to take a nap, here.
Philip J. Fry: I'm sorry, I thought you were made of wax.
Robot Janitor: I *am* made of wax, what's it to you?
Philip J. Fry: I mean, I thought you were one of the wax robots.
Robot Janitor: Is there some reason a robot made of wax can't take a nap standing up in the middle of a bunch of wax robots? Or does that *confuse* you?

Professor Farnsworth: Now I've often said "good news" when sending you on a mission of extreme danger; so when I say this anomaly is dangerous, you can imagine how dangerous I really think it is.
Hermes Conrad: Not dangerous at all?
Professor Farnsworth: Actually, quite dangerous indeed.
Hermes Conrad: That is quite dangerous!
Professor Farnsworth: Indeed.

Professor Hubert Farnsworth: It's a little experiment that might win me the Nobel Prize.
Leela: In which field?
Professor Hubert Farnsworth: I don't care - they all pay the same.

I actually love The Professor he definitely comes out with some of the best quotes, there is hundreds.

agreed. professor is my overall favorite character-gets the best lines :)
im so excited there are new episodes!
the new time travel one has got to be one of my all time favorites...some hilarious Farrnsworth there!! and the one where they all switch bodies.
cheers

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back