Funny Things That have happened

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
When I was younger, my husband (then boyfriend) and I were volunteering to catch butterflies for a research group. I ran down the beach in front of everyone, went to catch a butterfly, but i tripped. I caught my pant leg on the way down and fully pantsed myself. Everyone got a full view of my undies that day.

My husband still doesn't let me live it down.

When I was younger, my husband (then boyfriend) and I were volunteering to catch butterflies for a research group. I ran down the beach in front of everyone, went to catch a butterfly, but i tripped. I caught my pant leg on the way down and fully pantsed myself. Everyone got a full view of my undies that day.

My husband still doesn't let me live it down.
What can you expect from us men to ever forget something like that:rofl:

I was proposed to last May by two different strangers
On 2 different occasions to. I don’t understand how people can just randomly purpose to someone they don’t even know. Like what if you said yes but we’re the worst human being to ever exist, then he would have some regrets

I went to bring some eggs to my neighbor once, and while I was there, he raised his arms in greeting to a friend passing by in a car. Well, my neighbor wasn't wearing a shirt (it was a hot summer day and he doesn't often wear shirts in the summer), and his pants were loose. When he raised his arms, his pants fell down and he was standing on his porch in his underwear. Needless to say, it was a little awkward. :unsure::rofl:

My brothers ran away when they were 5 and 2 years old because my mum said no more Netflix:rofl:
They made it 3 miles and when the police found them they tried to run from the police. They were trying to get to grandma's house, because grandma would let them watch tv

When I was four, I tried to run away (I don't remember why). I packed my underwear and told my parents I was going to live with Dr. Scott the paleontologist who was on my favorite show Dinosaur Train. I made it all the way up the driveway, then turned back.

When I was four, I tried to run away (I don't remember why). I packed my underwear and told my parents I was going to live with Dr. Scott the paleontologist who was on my favorite show Dinosaur Train. I made it all the way up the driveway, then turned back.
I remember Dinosaur Train! My brothers loved that show

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back