Funny Things That have happened

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Remind me not to let you cook in my kitchen
My cousin accidentally put 3 cups of oil in her brownies instead of 1 third of a cup. They were dripping oil :rofl: it was nasty
Eww I just vomited in my mouth just reading that
When I was around 7 me and my cousin were over my brothers house, when we woke up after the first night we asked if we could have cinnamon toast and my brother said he would make them from scratch. When I took a bite I wanted to throw up, he then tryed a bite ran to the bathroom. We then over looked the ingredients and saw that he put the salt that you put on the road to melt ice in my toast.:sick:

When I was practicing my clarinet today I saw a wasp nest. This reminded me that last month I got stung. I was watching a movie with my family, I got up to get a yogurt and saw a dark thing on the carpet floor. I picked it up and got stung by a hornet. I was going to pick it up with a tissue but my mom made me beat it to death with my shoe. Moral of the story don’t pick random things up in your house without making sure it’s not a Vespid:oh:

I got stung last month too! I was just walking in my driveway when a wasp decided that he didn't like me and it was necessary to sting me. I did absolutely nothing to him. I was just walking. The next thing I know, a wasp was stinging me in my finger. It hurt so bad! My finger was swollen for days. I looked ridiculous. :rofl:

I got stung last month too! I was just walking in my driveway when a wasp decided that he didn't like me and it was necessary to sting me. I did absolutely nothing to him. I was just walking. The next thing I know, a wasp was stinging me in my finger. It hurt so bad! My finger was swollen for days. I looked ridiculous. :rofl:
Vespids(wasps/hornets) are jerks. Bees are nice though. I got stung by one because I use to have a freind who had a bee hive in his back yard and we would through rocks at it. I deserved it when I got stung by the bee. But the wasp was me being blind.

when I got stung by the hornet it didn’t hurt that much. The bee stung was painful though

Vespids are jerks, mostly because, unlike bees, they don't die when they sting. So, they can sting you multiple times before flying off.
I've only been stung by a bee once. I was about 3 and I was eating a bear claw at a park with my dad. The bee must have been attracted by the sugar, because she came and sat on my hand. I don't remember exactly what I did next. My dad says I tried to pet the bee, but I think I was just trying to shoo it away. Whatever I did though, the bee stung me. That was the first time I was ever stung by anything. My dad had to carry me home, and I was screaming and crying the whole way.

My brother got stung right on the lip by a wasp....he came inside for a few hours after that. The second he went back out he was stung again in the same place

I have funny story that just happened today.
I was out feeding my chickens, and as some of you know, I recently got 4 little chicks that are being raised by one of my hens. I always give the adult hens their food outside the run and the chicks get theirs inside. This is because on of my hens is extremely protective of her food, and she'll peck the chicks if they get too close.
Anyway, once all the food was gone (except for a few little pieces of carrot which they don't like), I put their food bowl back into the run and finished everything else I had to do. Meanwhile, the mama hen and the chicks were picking at the little pieces of food still left in the bowl, and they had flipped the bowl over.
As I was leaving the coop, I noticed one of the chicks, Bunny, was missing. She likes to escape from the run and scratch around outside, even though she's not supposed to, so I figured she was just outside.
I went out of the coop and started searching for her, but I couldn't find her. I started freaking out, thinking maybe a snake got her. (She's still quite small.)
So, as I'm searching for her, I look back into the coop, and I see the food bowl move. (Note that the bowl is made out of plastic and it's not very heavy.) None of the chickens were near enough to move it, so I keep watching it, and it moved again. Now the bowl is scooting around the coop as if it were alive.
I went back into the coop, lifted up the bowl, and underneath it, was Bunny! She was not very happy to have been stuck under the bowl, and I think she was grateful that I rescued her from her great ordeal.
I still laugh every time I think about it. :rofl:

We took the dogs up to the moors today for a walk and while we were there we met a greyhound who wanted to play so my aunts airedale went running round with him and our older dog was crying to join in. Told my sister to let him off the lead and off he ran to join in the chasing through the heather. The greyhound ran through a puddle that came up to his chest and our dog blindly followed him in. Our dog is a pug x, he went under completely. Pulled him out and he turned round to carry on chasing then promptly fell back into the puddle. He wasn't amused, we couldn't stop laughing. He's still sulking.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back