Fundulopanchax Gardneri Gardneri

Tom499

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Livestock/Equipment make-model-size/Wanted/Exchange/Plants: Fundulopanchax gardneri
Age and condition: Several years old, with exception of one male, being several months old. Despite being male heavy, they show very little aggression to each other, and are currently living in a 10 gallon with a few neon tetra.
Quantity for sale: 4 ( 3 males/1 female
Reason for Sale: Tank needs to be removed/shut down
Delivery or Collection: Collection by meeting. Don't want to post.
Sales price: FREE
Postage & Packaging: Petrol based on distances.
Location: (Also please put this in the Topic Descripton line of the thread title) Wolverhampton
Photograph:

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted

I have a car, so anywhere in Wolverhampton, I am happy to drive to.

If you are interested, Private message me, and we can talk addresses/times.

Most reactions

trending

Back