Fun Facts We Didn't Need To Know

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Demodex folliculorum live deep in human facial pores, and only come out at night to visit other pores and have sex. They live their whole lives on your face, cleaning your pores. Contrary to popular belief, each has its own anus.

We have cells on our body to "help" with bodily functions... Our skin is a cell as well meaning we live inside a cell... Te earth is kinda like a cell and we are the cells to help it along... Chew on it for a bit 😅

Demodex folliculorum live deep in human facial pores, and only come out at night to visit other pores and have sex. They live their whole lives on your face, cleaning your pores. Contrary to popular belief, each has its own anus.
I wonder why so many people feel so lonely...

It’s physically impossible for you to drown yourself, or to die by holding your own breath. Your body won’t allow you to do it.

It’s physically impossible for you to drown yourself, or to die by holding your own breath. Your body won’t allow you to do it.
EZ... Just tie yourself to bricks and say: "goodbye cruel world"... So yes it is possible to drown yourself.

Dogs and cats also have demodex (their own brand). When their immune system is under developed they can get demodectic mange. One of the treatments is lime-sulpher dips, so the pet essentially smells like the worst egg fart ever! Luckily, there are way better treatments today.🤣

EZ... Just tie yourself to bricks and say: "goodbye cruel world"... So yes it is possible to drown yourself.
I went if you were to throw yourself in a pool, and say “I’m gonna drown myself”. You can’t do it, your body physically won’t let you.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back