Full Batches of Fry Wanted

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Wish I could give you some of mine, I have 41 platies. Unfortunately, I am in the USA :(

Awwwwwh mmmmaaaaannn we were over ran by Endlers for about six months last year.
My Heterandria Formosa seem to have hit a breeding wall these last two months.

ive always got batches of Swordtails and Mollies on the go if theyre of any interest?

all bred in humberside using water from taps and Bred within a Community Tank so very hardy

inbox me if interested

Looked up BW aquatics... Nice store! Love the pictures on the site... Too bad im not in the UK

Definitely interested in the formosa if you get them going again
There’s 3 or 4 more very small fry in there this week that I didn’t see last WC. Still not enough to be giving away any yet.

Japan Blue Endler is now out of the honeymoon suite and in the main tank, his two GFs will remain in there together for a month or so to see if they’re showing any immediate signs. If not they’ll go back to the sorority and we’ll see if we can entice him back into the honeymoon suite with another couple of lucky ladies.
MrsLurch reckons one of the girls who’d stayed in the sorority is showing signs, presumably from her past life in the LFS.
BTW I drive up the M1 to NE onceo a month or so so a drop off is arrangeable.

Got numerous mollies,gold and black,silver sailfin,clear black,free to anyone interested

Have a breeding colony of Corydoras pygmaeus that is beginning to overstock the tank, so might be interested in selling the babies once they're old enough to go to a new home... I had planned to sell them privately so I could ensure they went in groups (hate the thought of my babies being bought in ones and twos by people, being a social fish).

But the adults are constantly spawning - started with seven adults, now there has to be 30 or so adult sized, and countless fry of all ages, and more every time I look or clean the tank! So perhaps one large batch to a wholesaler to get the tank under control again. Let me know if you're interested, prices, shipping etc!

Have a breeding colony of Corydoras pygmaeus that is beginning to overstock the tank, so might be interested in selling the babies once they're old enough to go to a new home... I had planned to sell them privately so I could ensure they went in groups (hate the thought of my babies being bought in ones and twos by people, being a social fish).

But the adults are constantly spawning - started with seven adults, now there has to be 30 or so adult sized, and countless fry of all ages, and more every time I look or clean the tank! So perhaps one large batch to a wholesaler to get the tank under control again. Let me know if you're interested, prices, shipping etc!
OP checks in every few days but never posts.

Dont know if this helps anyone but this was the reply i got when i asked how collection works:)

"Sometimes postage but we do a collection run every month across the country. Two runs one north one south and we will collect fish like that. If it’s lots of species we will also do one off collections"

I have 50+ albino corydoras which hatched between mid December and end of January, along with a bunch of gardneri killifish, if you're interested?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back