Fs Slate Caves Bargain Bonanza

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

INTREPIDMAX

Reaction score
Hi Everyone.

Its that time again. I have just got hold of a massive lot of slate....(as I have not been able to get my hands on any for 2 weeks) so its bargain basement bonanza time.

For a limited time only.....3 weeks from today.

bundle of 5 single caves for £10....normally 4,
orders still to go out will also get 5

this deal is only for Pleco fanatics and Fish forum members.
I will also be selling these on ebay 4 for £10 as usual.

If you want this bundle then go into
www.intrepidaquatics.co.uk and click on the 4 cave bundle and I will pick up your address from my paypal when it comes through.

also 6x2x1.5 caves are at £5 each for the 3 weeks. if you want these then please PM me.

So come get grab a bargain before I run out of slate again lol.

POSTAGE IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE. YOU WILL NOT FIND CHEAPER ANYWHERE ELSE.

All caves that are waiting to go out are out as of tomorrow morning.
and the ones due out will get the new deal.

postage will be as swift as i possibly can make it. hopefully next day delivery if there is no snow, post woman is not ill, or my wife is not ill lol.
[/font]

BUMP BUMP THESE ARE THE BEST CAVES ON THE NET >>>>>>>NO GIMMICKS>

Don't suppose you happen to also have any off cuts of slate that I could buy from you? Or have and just pay postage, if it's something you'd throw away anyways?
Anyways sort of 10cm x 5cm...anything a bit bigger, or a bit smaller?

Don't suppose you happen to also have any off cuts of slate that I could buy from you? Or have and just pay postage, if it's something you'd throw away anyways?
Anyways sort of 10cm x 5cm...anything a bit bigger, or a bit smaller?
hahaha

Hi,

What size are the single caves in the bargain bundle??
Thanx,
Leanne

if you goto his website, interpidaquatics.co.uk it shows you all the prices and sizes, sure there 3" length though

I take it the caves are that sort of size in the first place then? :blush: I feel silly now. I didn't actually go to the site to look at sizes of them...just presumed they were big...oopsy!

Ok, lots of people on this forum have bought from me. (seanie my best customer from this forum)

these caves are the single caves. they are 2 wide 1.2 high 3.5 long in inches and approx.

Oh also i have boxes of off cuts but nothing you would want. I try to keep down the wastage as much as i can this way i give my customers silly deals like this....

please remember this deal is only for 3 weeks and for PF members and FF members only.

:D received mine today :D I'd recommend these to anyone (although now there's a turf war started in my tank :lol: )

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back