Fs: 36'' Aquaticlife 4 Bulb T5Ho + Lunar Lights

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

sampster5000

Reaction score
Equipment: 36 inch AquaticLife 4 bulb T5HO + Lunar Lights fixture
Age and condition: Less than 1 month old. Great condition. Might as well be brand new.
Quantity for sale: 1
Reason for Sale: Breaking down my saltwater tank. In desperate need of money.
Delivery or Collection: Delivery?
Sales price: $300.00
Postage & Packaging: USPS Priority

Photograph:
p-71218-51161-59-fish.jpg

Hello everyone.

For sale is my 36 inch AquaticLife 4 bulb T5HO + Lunar Lights fixture. You can view this light here: http://www.fosterandsmithaquatics.co...m?pcatid=21460 This fixture is AWESOME but I am in desperate need for money so am breaking down my saltwater tank. This light will grow pretty much any coral and macroalgae and can do some clams and SPS coral. This would be awesome for a high light planted tank as well.

The light has been used for less than one month! It is brand new. It holds (2) 10,000K bulbs and (2) Actinic 460nm bulbs and (4) blue LED lunar lights. The fixture comes with a built in timer for the lights.

It allows you to set 3 seperate timers. One for the 2 daylight bulbs, one for the 2 actinic or evening bulbs, and one for the LED or night lights. Very, very nice fixture. The built in timer is so awesome. If you dont want to use the timers, you dont have to! You can set each light set to ON which keeps them always on until you turn them off, AUTO which will put them on the timer that you have them on, or OFF which will keep them off until you put them back on on or auto. You can choose these three settings for each light set. They dont all have to be the same at the same time. You could have the 10,000K's on and the Actinics off.

Personally, I have the actinics turn on at 10:00AM, the 10,000K's at noon. Then the 10,000K's turn off at 8:00PM and the actinics at 10:00PM and the LED's come on at 10:00PM. Works all on its own. Very cool.

Extra features that I like are the built in fan and that it only has one cord. It sits on 4 adjustable legs. It has an acrylic splash lens to protect the bulbs. This light can be hung if you purchase the hanging equipment instead of using the legs.

I am asking $300.00 for this light fixture. PM me and we can figure out shipping. This light is $339.99 from Foster and Smith which is what I got it for 1 month ago.

I only use AquaticLife T5HO fixtures and can say that they are awesome. Compared to Coralife, this is a lot tougher, sturdier, and will last a lot longer. I see too many people bringing their coralife fixtures back to the store because their ballasts stopped working after a few weeks.

PM with any questions!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back