Frys

melanie

Reaction score
i have just bought a 3ft tank which is 18inches deep and the tank they live in at the moment is only 13 inches deep i was wondering if this would be o.k for my frys as they are growing now and i wanted to put them in a new set up is this safe?

How are you going to cycle the tank? Can you take the filter, gravel, a lot of the water etc. from the old tank?

the problem is that the filter the frys have at the moment is no good so we were going to buy a new one. we are going to change the gravel as a bit more is needed. but the water is accessible.
there is going to be new gravel and i hope this is not going to be a problem and the water is going to be alot more as this tank is huge. the tank they are in at the moment is only 2ft this is why i am curious.

Sounds like there will be not way to quicken the cycle. Set it up as quick as possible and give the tank a bit time to cycle then add the fish. The only thing I can say is that they breed again and you'll have more fry soon ;)

oh please dont say that i know its a pain in the a*** but i do like swordtails and platys they are so cute,ahhhhhhh
i am only a begginer fish keeper so perhaps i will end up being a midwife ha ha ha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

in your dreams mate.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back