Frontosa

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

do you have the breeding pair? a 70 gallon should be good enough for the 2 of them alone

I didnt want to take a breeding pair inless i knew my tank was of sufficient size to accomidate them with out stress. But yes i know a Guys that is selling frontosa pairs! I think i will try my hand in beeding these bad boys after a little research. Thanks guys :good: always get my questions answered here!

Are you going to leave the fry with the mother or strip them? Or even strip as eggs and use a tumbler? I'm just interested :)

hope you don't mind me jumping in on this post, but you seem to know your stuff :flowers: :teacher: .
Is a 48x18x24 big enough for a frontosa, and can you keep them them with any malawi's or are they best with just other tangi's. just aquired this tank and was going for malawi`s, but just teasing myself with other stocking options :dunno:
Advice appreciated angel

hope you don't mind me jumping in on this post, but you seem to know your stuff :flowers: :teacher: .
Is a 48x18x24 big enough for a frontosa, and can you keep them them with any malawi's or are they best with just other tangi's. just aquired this tank and was going for malawi`s, but just teasing myself with other stocking options :dunno:
Advice appreciated angel

That tank would just about be big enough for 1 Front on it's own. Front's should be treated the same way as Oscar's IMO when it comes to tank size as they are big fish reaching around 15". A 5x2x2 is ideal for a small colony.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back