Friendly Debate Club

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

trash.binh91

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Ok, so I had this idea with @JuiceBox52 to make a friendly, joke debate. There will be absolutely NO heated arguments. It should go like this :

What's better, America or Canada?

Debater 1 : America. We have more money.
Debater 2 : Canada. We have Justin Trudeau.
Debater 1 : ….yeah, you're right.

Something like that hehehe.

So for our first debate :

CATS OR DOGS? :p

This thread is never going to stay open...

This is going to stray into a political discussion and will be filled with personal opinions.

This thread is never going to stay open...

This is going to stray into a political discussion and will be filled with personal opinions.
Not necessarily. We specified that there will be no questions regarding politics and if there is we can have a mod step in

Not necessarily. We specified that there will be no questions regarding politics and if there is we can have a mod step in
There is always no mention of that stuff, until its mentioned. (Pretty self explanatory)

Everyone thinks its gonna be good and ok, but, it will eventually go downhill. I will stay out of this thread, so I'm not marked as a contributor.

That's fine.

Now, back to the debate. Cats, or dogs??

A thread about debates, in which there is a debate as to whether this will turn to a friendly debate or a heated debate. Nice.

Dogs.

I like both! Dogs are very sweet and loving but I appreciate cats when they like to snuggle and purr. They're also fun to watch, my cousin has a kitten that loves to sneak up on chair legs XD

Since everyone has said dogs so far, do you prefer dogs or fish?

Dogs don't climb trees and kill native birds and animals, cats do this and more.
Cats can spread a disease to people and cause pregnant women to miscarry.
Cats are useless for guarding properties or letting the owner know there are intruders on the property.
Cats won't go for a walk.
Cats won't help you hunt cats for food.
Cats taste better than dogs, but that could be the Catchup I put on them :)

Dogs don't climb trees and kill native birds and animals, cats do this and more.
Cats can spread a disease to people and cause pregnant women to miscarry.
Cats are useless for guarding properties or letting the owner know there are intruders on the property.
Cats won't go for a walk.
Cats won't help you hunt cats for food.
Cats taste better than dogs, but that could be the Catchup I put on them :)
But does Ketchup really do much for food? Personally I like barbecue sauce...

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back