Friday The 13Th Of November

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Truck

UKAPS
Reaction score
Anyone else find friday the 13th uncomfortable, I know its a load of rubbish, but I do seem to have bad luck, in march I was knocked off my bike on the way to school due to some incompetent driver that didn't know the highway code.

Does anyone else have bad luck?

Never believe in it otherwise it will happen! you make your own luck, if you believe you are unlucky then you will be, I like to think I am lucky, just the other day I found £20 on the bus :D bad things happen to all of us though such is life I'm afraid :/ I'm not superstitious, Friday the 13th is just like any other day to me.

I was born on Friday 13th so not unlucky for me but unlucky for mum lol :lol:

i used to believe in it, as i was always falling downstairs, out of trees, you name it, if it could be fell out of i did!

but as i grew up, i realised it didnt have to be a fri 13th, i just did it!

my past friend hates the full moon... cause apparently it gives off a bad vibe or something....

I was born on the 13th August so my birthday falls on a friday sometimes. Doesn't bother me at all, nothing major happened at work today and everything is fine...-touch wood-

I was born on a friday 13th and my last birthday was a friday 13th of feb

the thing is, i have to retract my last statement, on last fri 13th i tried to put up my kids in the night garden border, and i finally managed to get it up (took 4 rolls instead of 2 :crazy: ) to go up the same night and it had all fell down :-(

i spent a good couple of hours doing the border with nothing to show for it

the thing is, i have to retract my last statement, on last fri 13th i tried to put up my kids in the night garden border, and i finally managed to get it up (took 4 rolls instead of 2
crazy.gif
) to go up the same night and it had all fell down
cry1.gif

blue tack love, works every time :lol: ( god i hate those bloody borders.. arms like spiders are needed to even nearly get them up with any degree of succes)

the thing is, i have to retract my last statement, on last fri 13th i tried to put up my kids in the night garden border, and i finally managed to get it up (took 4 rolls instead of 2
crazy.gif
) to go up the same night and it had all fell down
cry1.gif

blue tack love, works every time :lol: ( god i hate those bloody borders.. arms like spiders are needed to even nearly get them up with any degree of succes)

the one in my daughters room stayed up as the paper was thicker, but my sons one fell down and stuck to itself so was screwed up and threw away (when i peeled it from itself it took the pattern off)

and yes, i felt like a spider after, ended up aggrivating a previous injury

Do not believe in Friday the 13th personally unfortunately it does become dangerous when the general public do its surprising how many more accidents happen because they do.

Looked it up on google "why is friday the 13th unlucky" some really interesting theory's :good:

The only reason why it is considered "bad luck" is bevause way back when the church "roman catholoic" ordered the killings of all of the knights of the templars yada yada 100s year later we call it bad luck...sorry i am a history guru

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back