freshwater flounder/hogchoker/solefish

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

GuppyBreeder180604

Fishaholic
Reaction score
hey there nice people!, today i want to geta care guide of trinectes maculatus (i want to know where they are from, what plants, substrate and parameters they need, what they eat, how many of them, and what other fish can live with them) i hav a 31 gallon, is that enough?
in case of not being able to provide for trinectes maculatus specifically, then i would love to know about some other 100% freshwater flounders that can live in a 31 gallon and the same info (where they are from, what plants, substrate and parameters they need, what they eat, how many of them, and what other fish can live with them).
thanks!
my water parameters are Ph: 7-7.5, Gh: 300ppm Kh: 80-100ppm

I don't know much, but I believe all "freshwater" flounders heavily prefer brackish water including hogchokers. I've also read that they require a minimum of 55 gallons - many flatfish are going to be like this because of the surface area they need. This link has more info: Click me :)

I don't know much, but I believe all "freshwater" flounders heavily prefer brackish water including hogchokers. I've also read that they require a minimum of 55 gallons - many flatfish are going to be like this because of the surface area they need. This link has more info: Click me :)
thank you for the info, i was having a hard time finding it.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back