Free tank!?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Maybe Pheonixkingz should move to texas and live with his “Mom”.
As I would love to actually meet @Deanasue in person....I would not want to live in Texas. (Don’t take that personally OM! ;)(Online Mom)

Much to hot for my taste. :)

Obviously to big for the tank?
Yes, very definitely. The Convicts, if that is what they are, get about 4 inches and breed like mice and you can't give them away for nothing. Kissing Gouramis ? Byron recently referred to them in a recent post as "nasty". I agree fully with that and they can get upwards of 6 inches.

I don’t blame you. It’s too hot for me too. :)
Why don’t you move?

You could move to the Wonderful state of Kentucky, where it’s 100 degrees in the summer, and 30 degrees in the winter! And there’s snow to!

(Jk..;))

100 degrees in Summer? That’s as bad as Texas!

Pheonix...if you pick up that free tank...don't forget to say "Tank You" to the previous owner.

Pheonix...if you pick up that free tank...don't forget to say "Tank You" to the previous owner.
Lol, I have actually sent an email once about a fish tank, and the guy said it was already gone. Then I responded “Tank you for your time!”.

I didn’t realize it at the time, and the pun was not intended. Lol. :lol:

100 degrees in Summer? That’s as bad as Texas!
Yes! But I love it because the state has great seasons! :)

The guy has still no responded to my email, which makes me think it is gone. Better luck next time I guess! :dunno:

To me, they look like skirt tetras or glo fish tetras since that's what my Glofish look like from above.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back