🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

PheonixKingZ

Fish Guru
Tank of the Month 🏆
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Fish of the Month 🌟
Reaction score
Hey guys! :)

This is a free fish tank on Craigslist..... https://cincinnati.craigslist.org/zip/d/cincinnati-fish-tank/6980851748.html

It is either 5, or 10 gallons. What’s your guys opinion?

It simply says, “2 white fish and 1 sucker”. I’m guessing the “Sucker” is a pleco, but I don’t know what the “2 white fish” are. Any help is appreciated.

I am obviously going to get rid of the pleco (Give/sell it to my LFS), and if the 2 white fish don’t work outs I’m going to get rid of those to.

Thanks in advance! ;)

Honestly, I wouldn’t mess with another small tank. You know how limited you already are with your 5 and 20. I would look for a 20 long at least.

Honestly, I wouldn’t mess with another small tank. You know how limited you already are with your 5 and 20. I would look for a 20 long at least.
But...It is free, and if it doesn’t work out, I can always sell it.

It is either a 5g or a 10g, so I could put a betta in it. ;)

Madame' does not want to see you stuck in a rut and she is right. Time to fly little bird.

But...It is free, and if it doesn’t work out, I can always sell it.

It is either a 5g or a 10g, so I could put a betta in it. ;)
But then again, free is free, go for it but do get your 20 long and get your Silvertip Tetras.

See, then your stuck with some dumb old fish that you didn’t want. Free is not always free. If you set up another 10G then you won’t have room for a 20 long which is really what you want. Come on, think this out man. Don’t just go with emotions. You need a larger tank. You already have a 5 and 10 for bettas.

Well you could always use it as a quarantine tank

He’s my on line son! Gotta keep him outta trouble. He’s a pretty good guy though.

Maybe Pheonixkingz should move to texas and live with his “Mom”.

His real Mom probably would not appreciate that.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back