FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°

SarahAbs

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Need some help ASAP if at all possible!

Sadly, my Mum passed away earlier this year. She left behind a decent sized tank with a few tetras and other tropical fish. I havenā€™t lived at home with her for a while but my brother still lived with her, however, he has no intention of keeping them and upon visiting the house recently for the first time since her passing, I discovered that the tank hasnā€™t been kept in a great condition and that quite a few fish have died.
Iā€™d really like to let the tank and fish go as soon as possible to ensure as many survive as possible!
Please help if you can, any charities that will take them (if thatā€™s a thing that exists) or if you would like to collect the tank and fish then I can arrange that!
please help!

You could perhaps take the fish to your local fish store and they may take them off your hands if no one comes forward anytime soon.

Might help if you can post a photo or two of the tank and some pics of the fish so that folks have an idea of what you are trying to save and give away.

The more information or details you can provide, the better really.

Hi everyone,

Need some help ASAP if at all possible!

Sadly, my Mum passed away earlier this year. She left behind a decent sized tank with a few tetras and other tropical fish. I havenā€™t lived at home with her for a while but my brother still lived with her, however, he has no intention of keeping them and upon visiting the house recently for the first time since her passing, I discovered that the tank hasnā€™t been kept in a great condition and that quite a few fish have died.
Iā€™d really like to let the tank and fish go as soon as possible to ensure as many survive as possible!
Please help if you can, any charities that will take them (if thatā€™s a thing that exists) or if you would like to collect the tank and fish then I can arrange that!
please help!
If your willing to give this away free Iā€™m really looking for a tank upgrade and might have somone that could pick it up I will also give you cash because your kind enough to pass this on

Only if you donā€™t manage to get it gone locally to a charity though

Last edited:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back