Reaction score
Plants:
Quantity for sale: 1
Delivery or Collection: Both

Sales price: Free
Postage & Packaging: £2.50 1st class
Photograph:

20130702_181932.jpg

I moved the plants to the front to get a better photo, Am not entirely sure what the name is for these guys, But it's the large bunch of stem plants you see in the photo. You get tons of it, All of it from my tank. Am using star grass instead of this stuff, It's not pond weed! Its a tropical plant. Loads of healthy root growth too. 

This is free but I charge for postage, Anyone wants better ask quickly. Grown in a high tech tank under 3.1WPG.

Better photo at the back.

20130702_123502.jpg

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

If no takers it goes into the bin!

Do you know if they require co2 injection etc for growth as I only use liquid ferts? :) if they're easy to maintain then I would be interested :) thanks

Liquid co2 would be fine for them

Also I can make two bunches if needed.

I would like a bunch for my new tank? :) could you pm me details?

Sarah, do you want to take all or happy to split? I'm okay with it either way :)

No I'm totally happy to split them :) it's no problem

Techen, I will take a bunch too in that case. I'm going to be really cheeky here and ask if you are likely to be near your LFS/Dundee over the next few days? Alternatively happy to pay for postage as the Mrs is stealing the car for the weekend. If the latter, PM me details.

Two bunches it is, My car is going into perth for some work so it might have to be postage.

Anyway, You'll both get a fair lot anyway.

wow lovely tank T, i knew ud be back to the planted side 

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back