Free Guppies

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.

SRB

Reaction score
Hi I have a 30 litre tank and made the mistake of buying a female guppie for my little community. I’m now being over run by guppies. Tried giving them away to neighbours but no success. Anyone willing to collect Is welcome to take them. I have 4 females 1 male and around 9 fry so far.. thanks! I live in a village near to Corby.

Hi I have a 30 litre tank and made the mistake of buying a female guppie for my little community. I’m now being over run by guppies. Tried giving them away to neighbours but no success. Anyone willing to collect Is welcome to take them. I have 4 females 1 male and around 9 fry so far.. thanks! I live in a village near to Corby.
Are they still available, and are you willing to ship them?

Not sure they will be willing to send them to the USA from the UK :)

------------------
For the OP, grow the babies up and put an add on eBay or at your local supermarket for free guppies, collection only, will not ship. People can call you and then come and get them.

Not sure they will be willing to send them to the USA from the UK :)

------------------
For the OP, grow the babies up and put an add on eBay or at your local supermarket for free guppies, collection only, will not ship. People can call you and then come and get them.
This is a post of last year. The current situation may have changed.

Old thread, OP hasn't replied in over a year, thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back