FREE FISH!!!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

ingo_1978

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Due to various personal reasons, I have decided to give away my coldwater fish which comprise of:

1 x Golden Brown Ranchu approx 4"-5"
1 x Calico Fantial approx 4"-5"
1 x Pearlscale approx 2"
2 x Weather loach approx 6"

N.B. Fantail has swimbladder problems and swims upside down regularly and one weather loach some fungus on tail which I am treating (common with these fish as they lie on the bottom).

They are all housed in a 30g at the moment and would need similar if not larger aquarium. Will consider giving them away separatley. I have had all the fish except the pearlscale for over three years.

I live in Leicester city centre, England and you must be able to come and pick the fish up yourself bringing any bags etc.

Oh darn, I'd like your pearlie to accompany my 3 moors in the 55 but alas, you are so far away in good 'ol England. :(

are you treating the whole tank or just the fish that has fungus. if your treating the whole tank then the fish will be stressed and i dont see why anyone would want them right now. if the tank was kept clean enough and the fish healthy i dont see why one would get fungus in the first place.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back