Free Fish To Good Home - Leeds/Wakefield Area

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

arobinson1984

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm in the process of moving house, hoping to complete in the next 2 weeks.

I've a few fish that aren't coming with me unfortunately due to space so I'm looking for a good home for them.

I have:

9 x Harlequin Rasboras
3 x Rummy-Nose Tetras
1 x Albino Bristlenose Plec
1 x Freshwater Shrimp

I want these to all go together so if anybody wants them they would need to be able to home them all.

I'm based in Rothwell, Leeds so if anybody can give these a good home, please contact me.

Thanks

Andy

Hi all,

I've a few fish that aren't coming with me unfortunately due to space so I'm looking for a good home for them.

I have:

9 x Harlequin Rasboras
3 x Rummy-Nose Tetras
1 x Freshwater Shrimp

I want these to all go together so if anybody wants them they would need to be able to home them all.

I'm based in Rothwell, Leeds so if anybody can give these a good home, please contact me.

Thanks

Andy
Do you still have these?

Hi all,

I have:

9 x Harlequin Rasboras
3 x Rummy-Nose Tetras
1 x Freshwater Shrimp

Thanks

Andy
Have you still got the fish buddy I'm in rothwell my self have a 5ft tank would be happy to rehome them

Most reactions

trending

Back