FREE Aquarium misc

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

FishandBirdLover

Fishaholic
Reaction score
(Sorry if this is in the wrong spot)

I have some random stuff to go to someone. Everything is free so you just have to pay 3$ for shipping. First come, first serve. Everything has been opened.

-A mostly used bottle of Seachem Flourish. I have dripped all over it so the bottle has stains but I will do my best to clean it. Expiration date is 2025.

-A 8oz bottle of API stress guard. It still has about half of the liquid. Expiration date is May 2024.

-2 bottles of Jungle Ick guard. 1 is just about empty and the other bottle is almost full. I have dripped over them but I'll try to clean the bottles. Expiration date for the first bottle is Oct 2023 and the 2nd bottle expires March 2024.

-3 XS Tetra filter cartridges.

-BBS. I have a small tube that's about half full. The other half has lasted me for months. I will send the instructions with it. Expiration date is Feb 2023.

-A small pack of Tetra water conditioner. It treats about 30 gallons. Expiration date is Jan 2023.

-19 root tabs. I got them off of eBay.

-Jungle Fungus Clear. It has 5 tabs left.

The Fishy Shop - Available ROOT TABS Its formulated to... | Facebook

They are like this. I also have 3 other unopened packs (25 root tabs in each) for 10$

I dont recommend those type of root tabs...I believe those work better for terrestrial plants....also those little balls will appear in your tank for years after you put them in the substrate...avoid..IMHO

Last edited:
I dont recommend those type of root tabs...I believe those work better for terrestrial plants....also those littee balls will appear in your tank for years after you put them in the substrate...avoid..IMHO
I think it may also work for farming aquatic plants because there are no fish so the ferts can be stronger
The Fishy Shop - Available ROOT TABS Its formulated to... | Facebook

They are like this. I also have 3 other unopened packs (25 root tabs in each) for 10$
cool! i have never seen these before

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back