Free 75 Gallon tank

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Slaphppy7

Mod-o-holic
Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
I picked this tank up off of the side of the road, at a home that is next door to my work place, along with a couple of 10G's and a 5G, and lots of (mostly junk) equipment.

Spoke with the homeowner, she told me all of the tanks were less than a year old, that the person who had kept fish moved away, and she was cleaning house of all fishkeeping supplies. The tanks were filthy, and had taped on backgrounds that were a mess.

At any rate, I cleaned up the 75G, and it looks practically new....silicon seals are still fresh and pliable, no scratches on the glass, and the top support crossbar is intact.....but, I HAVE NOT LEAK TESTED THE TANK...the homeowner said that none of them leaked when they were put by the road, for what it's worth.

After much consideration (and discouragement from Mrs. Slap), I have decided not to keep the tank...I have 5 others in my very small house, just don't have the room for it.

If you want it, you can pick it up at my house, no meet-ups, please. I'm in Southeast Texas, near Beaumont. PM me if interested...I'd like to get it out of the way, it's in my garage on my work table...thanks for reading.

Attachments

• IMG_0424.jpg
    IMG_0424.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_0425.jpg
    IMG_0425.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 124
Hmm, sure no meet ups? I'm thinkin South Dakota would be the half way point between SE Texas and Eastern WA. ;)

Give me time, give me time ... We are thinking about Texas as our retirement place ....
:rofl:

I would like it gone a little sooner.....unless you guys are moving here this weekend...hope you like hot, humid weather....

HATE humidity, thinking Eastern side of El Paso.
That would be your best bet, then...pretty much anywhere in West Texas...we are looking at areas around the Big Bend/Fort Davis area, beautiful country out there...and, NO hurricane threat, whatsoever...

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back