Free 5 Female Bettas ~ Uk

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

modaz

Getting old, but nowhere near knackered, i just lo
Reaction score
Ive got 2 HMs and 3 CT females, not good enough to sell but good enough to rehome, I kept them for spawning and they each had a little battering from males so their fins are not perfect, will spawn again if needed as none over 9 months old.
Just pay postage cost of £8.25, desperately need the room. And it would'nt be right to keep them as now they deserve large tanks. :good:
Can anyone help?

Ive got 2 HMs and 3 CT females, not good enough to sell but good enough to rehome, I kept them for spawning and they each had a little battering from males so their fins are not perfect, will spawn again if needed as none over 9 months old.
Just pay postage cost of £8.25, desperately need the room. And it would'nt be right to keep them as now they deserve large tanks. :good:
Can anyone help?

Any pics Modaz?

Can anyone help?

Any pics Modaz?
yeah will get them, need to upload on software and it sometimes freezes but will try.

Well, iv look at my other post. You'll see my tank pictures . The tank is 62cmx30cmx38cm. And its split into 3. I think the calculator said its 16 gallon, so just over 5 gallon ago. Iv got a male, and anouther male and female coming. I was asking iv i could fit two females in thier together.

If its big enought, i might concider giving one a home.. Iv made myself skint from buying the tank and everyhing though so id have to check my bank account lol!

12 Mar ~ Balance ~ £140.47

Current Available Balance ~ £ 6.34

lol, i went mad on fish stuff!!

It all quickly add's up..

Well, iv look at my other post. You'll see my tank pictures . The tank is 62cmx30cmx38cm. And its split into 3. I think the calculator said its 16 gallon, so just over 5 gallon ago. Iv got a male, and anouther male and female coming. I was asking iv i could fit two females in thier together.

If its big enought, i might concider giving one a home.. Iv made myself skint from buying the tank and everyhing though so id have to check my bank account lol!
hi, cant have 2 females to one section, female must be housed 4 for more to level out aggression. thats why im offering 5 to help reduce this and b/c 5 must go too.
pics on their way, looks like my pc is playing nice tonight.

"female must be housed 4 for more to level out aggression"

Say again...? Im having a blond moment. if brown haired guys can use that excuse...

Say again...? Im having a blond moment. if brown haired guys can use that excuse...
ok you asked, so here it is:

hi, cant have 2 females to one section, female must be housed 4 for more to level out aggression. thats why im offering 5 to help reduce this and b/c 5 must go too.
pics on their way, looks like my pc is playing nice tonight.

:hyper: :lol:

I could take a couple more for my 12 gallon ( on the left in the bottom left pic in my sig ) . But not enough room for all 5 I'm afraid.

lol noo, i dont get what youmean by this...

i would consider one of the females
I will split them with no problems, postage for 1-3 is £6.99 all 5 as above. :good:

But members please listen to me when i say that they must live as 4 or more to a tank of atleast 45L+, the larger the amount the larger the tank is needed with lots of hiding places.

I already have 3 in my 12 gallon ( I lost one last month for no apparant reason I could find , though she was the smallest and palest of the bunch :( ) so I could do with a couple more. They are getting on at the moment but I need to get the numbers back up.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back