Frame A Fish Aquarium!

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Tacky wouldn't keep any fish in them, poor things, who designed them wan't locking up and the key throwing away.

they sell something like this at my LFS, for £250. I would only put a betta in it, they normaly only have a couple of guppies, or a small group of neons.

I love it, I no it not good or pratical. Nor would my plaster board wall would hold the weight. But at least at the price it is, people will think before buying. :D

this as already been covered a few times.

and nemo is only in the title for search results. they don't mention nemo again in the whole auction.

i think there a good idea with careful stocking. although could be a tough to clean well.

I said sorry if I reapeated :-( lol. From what I can tell, I think there are platies and a dwarf gourami in the picture. An aquarium volume calculator puts it at 3.8 gallons (if I round the length up to 21"). I see at least 7 fish. I guess I only wish that there was truth in advertising. :X

I wouldn't put anything but very small fish with the dimensions, but I suppose it sure beats aquababies and those little betta kits so ::shrugs:: people will be people.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back