Found One of my Cories Dead but he looks discolored

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

snake90890

Reaction score
Not sure why or how my cory died but I found him because I couldn't find all 5 of them when eating. He looks white I don't know why this is or what happened to him to make him look this way or how he died. Any help would be very nice. Also found an empty snail shell next to him don't know if it is relevant. Tank is cycled for sure tested the water yesterday and it was zeros for ammonia, nitrate, nitrite. pH sits at 8.2 and temp is at 78 F. Planted tank with snails and shrimp and Hasbrosus pygmy cories, now only 4 😢.

Attachments

• IMG-3829.jpg
    IMG-3829.jpg
    285.5 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG-3827.jpg
    IMG-3827.jpg
    326.4 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG-3828.jpg
    IMG-3828.jpg
    279.4 KB · Views: 52
Not sure why or how my cory died but I found him because I couldn't find all 5 of them when eating. He looks white I don't know why this is or what happened to him to make him look this way or how he died. Any help would be very nice. Also found an empty snail shell next to him don't know if it is relevant. Tank is cycled for sure tested the water yesterday and it was zeros for ammonia, nitrate, nitrite. pH sits at 8.2 and temp is at 78 F. Planted tank with snails and shrimp and Hasbrosus pygmy cories, now only 4 😢.
When was the last time you saw them ALL together? It may be that it was a while after he died that you found him so he was discolored.

How long have the fish been living in the tank?

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back