Forum Slow?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Slow for me today. Wasn't yesterday.

But today I keep getting "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" when posting comments or loading pages. I press Crtl+F5 and loads up quickly after the faild attempt :unsure:

Did it while trying to post this!

There were a couple of issues here, on Thursday we had a problem with the host for the server (not this server) be subject to a DDOS attack, however between Friday afternoon and yesterday users on Virgin Media may have experienced some problems, as their connectivity to Germany was broken for some unknown reason and they did not see fit to call in their engineers over the weekend :rolleyes:

Thats just because you're from leicester :lol: Hope you're enjoying Twiggy and Emma on Capital in the mornings ;) LOL!!!

There is another side effect to this. The slowness causesnew posts or topics to lag after being created it seems, of course you dont know this so you stop loading and click the button again. Evetually when it does work, whatever you were trying to do is there but like 20 times over. Happened to my dymax iq5 link! i ended up with 2 of them lol!

No problems here.

lucky you XD

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back