Forum really slow to load pages and posting responses.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
The link doesn't help coz I don't use chrome and don't know what the hell half the stuff on the website means. So unless you can explain it in real simple terms, it ain't gonna happen.

maybe try using another browser...chrome would be a good one to try

Colin's router is upside down and the electrons are falling out.

A proton, an electron, & a neutron walk into a bar...​

...the proton orders a shot, drinks it, then takes out his wallet and pays the bartender.

the electron orders a shot, drinks it, then takes out his wallet and pays the bartender.

the neutron orders a shot, drinks it, then takes out his wallet.. the bartender stops him and says, "wait...for you, no charge..."

😁
Hehehe

But first do a speed test on local wifi and on your phones service

I have tried a different browser (Mozilla Firefox) and get the same problem.

I'm not driving anywhere currently because I have had 2 hours sleep and spent the last 4 hours on the phone to the phone/ internet company and my blood pressure is up. I will check speeds next time I am capable of doing anything.

In the mean time, if the admin wants to try and fix this it would help otherwise I am going to stop coming here because it is doing my head in.

@Colin_T
Not all kitty-hunters even have internet ! Sometimes my stuff takes a while to come up too, or else it'll freeze for a second.
I noticed you put in a LOT of valuable content today; time to have some deep breaths and a rest, and find something funny to watch on YouTube.
Your blood rate will go down, and you can dream of kitty-bellies.
😊

This is still happening. I am in a different area with a better phone signal (3 bars now instead of none). Sometimes it loads up quickly like it should and other times it just won't load. It took 5 attempts to get it to load a few minutes ago. This is pissing me off.

its got nothing to do w/ your connection or the i browser use. Somewhere between you and I here in Australia and the UK a security script has been installed and is corrupting our cookie profile. The advice all over the net advises cleaning cache blah, blah, but as soon as you log in with your username here. The cookie crumbles, or gets scrambled, as it were. My question to you and not saying it is a remedy (nor the issue as I havent either) but wondering have u up upgraded to windows 11 yet ? I suspect that might help, but not certain.
Your options are to browse in Privacy and Incognito mode - dont log in, you can then browse at regular speed.
When you do want to communicate and log in, click the padlock at the beginning of the URL, that helps for a bit by removing your registered cookies at this site, but will eventually it slow down again.

I haven't updated to windows 11. I cant stand windows 10 so microsofty can get stuffed with its next update.

its got nothing to do w/ your connection or the i browser use. Somewhere between you and I here in Australia and the UK a security script has been installed and is corrupting our cookie profile.
would this be at the forum's software or the forum's server or somewhere else?

my guess, it is the website, or a server in the UK as I dont have this issue anywhere else.

I thought the forum was hosted on a US server?

Somewhere deep inside
Something's got a hold on me
And it's pushing me aside
See it stretch on forever
And I know I'm right
For the first time in my life
That's why I tell you
Pease fix it

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back