Forum really slow to load pages and posting responses.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
yeah same here ive stopped using the Forum much now as things load so slow

even running on an Intel I9 PC with more power than a Nuclear Power Plant!

it will play sounds from my Custom Stratocaster with a powerful Amp Program.

but it wont load up this Fish Forum properly haha

Fibre WIFI cookies deleted history deleted de-frag run and still SLOW

I am the same as Colin ,and from Australia too, wonder whether there's something in that. Mine started last week.
I've tried numerous webbrowsers, clean caches, prayed, sworn and even made an empty threat or two ..
But it's worse than dial up, and more painful than listening to a footballer gave a post game match analysis.

I have the problem if I use free wifi at a shopping centre, McDonalds, hardware store, or using the internet dongle/ phone for my internet.
Maccas has really good wifi and it isn't slow.

This is still going on. Do the web owners (techy boys) know what might be causing it?

As far as the website is concerned - the issue is it with 'ús'
despite increased augmented communiqué to contrary.

I tried to reload the new posts just then and it didn't work. I got a screen shot and at the bottom is a thing saying "waiting for logger adthrive.com"

Is this the problem?

fish forum bug 2021 30dec pages not loading.jpg

We need an admin to help with this.
@dascrow is this anything to do with the software or Colin's hardware/internet connection?

@Colin has very low internet speed...it's not the forum software causing his problem. He needs to get faster internet service. Or perhaps if problem is on his cellphone, perhaps he is too far away from a cell tower. You can check your internet speed via a site like speedtest.net here in the US or another site in Australia.

Last edited:
this happens even when I use the free wifi at the hardware or mcdonalds and maccas has very good speed

check your speed at those places and report back... find an internet speed checking site to test

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back