Forum Names

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I play whistle and uilleann pipes. Would you know anyone in the Colorado Irish trad scene?
Sorry, Gyp, I somehow missed this before. I used to have a bunch of trad players from Utah and Colorado that got together about twice a year or so. We got to be good friends, then all lost touch with each other. You could enquire on thesession.org or chiffandfipple.com. And if you ever get up to western Wyoming, look me up!

Sorry, Gyp, I somehow missed this before. I used to have a bunch of trad players from Utah and Colorado that got together about twice a year or so. We got to be good friends, then all lost touch with each other. You could enquire on thesession.org or chiffandfipple.com. And if you ever get up to western Wyoming, look me up!
Oh, and if you're ever in the Fruita/Grand Junction area, look up a guy named Mack Hoover. Great whistle maker and one of the nicest old guys you'll ever meat. Tell him I sent you.

Thomas

@evanb what did you decide to go with as a name?
Wellllll......I thought long and hard about it. Sleepless nights were had over it ( just kidding). I was gonna go with frogbit but I thought it's a bit weird.
I wanted something to do with nature. Bees? I thought about queenB but na I'm a boy at the end of the day so that was a gonna. I decided to go with KingB as I like bees and my surname starts with a B.
Plus it's an easy name to remember and copy. I've already had someone tell me to change it to F...KingB . soooo rude!:lol:
Thanks for all the tips though! much appreciated!

Yeah, I know (or used to know) some of the Northern CO people, mainly the ones who played around Ft. Collins. Would know more Boulder/Denver people. But I live in Scotland now, so obviously I haven't seen anyone in a wee while. Was just curious.

I'm very familiar with thesession and ChiffandFipple. :) I've been a member of those message boards since 2004. You could probably work out my user name over there if you were really bored.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back