Forum issues

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Guppy10

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hi, I always get " there was a problem and page had to be reloaded " which is annoying but get to see in the end. Seems a very slow to load site compared to others so can anything be done about this ?

Hi, I always get " there was a problem and page had to be reloaded " which is annoying but get to see in the end. Seems a very slow to load site compared to others so can anything be done about this ?

I'll certainly check into it. Where are you getting that error? I can't seem to reproduce it. What browser are you using?

Could it be caused by daily forum backup? I have occasionally noticed a slower loading of the site, but not in the last couple of days.

I never have that problem, maybe internet connection?

Maybe you are right as just changed to talk talk, but such as eBay are as fast as ever ? Come to load a page then it skips back n say error loading page so was reloaded , very odd.

Run an internet speed test and let us know the results of upload and download speeds. Also, what browser are you using? And which if any antivirus programme you use?

I have a 110Mb download and 10Mb upload speed and the forum is always nice and quick for me, I use Firefox as my browser.

If you are using a laptop/desktop do you have any add ons which may be affecting things?

I have only 17 Mb download speed and the site loads quickly for me.

It seems to load faster on my laptop than it does my iPad. I don't have that good of WiFi anyways, but I have noticed a difference. When was the last time you restarted your PC/Phone?

No problem with my computers, or my wife's laptop.

Works great in the SF bay area.
Try MALWAREBYTES. You might have some mal.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back