For Sale - Red Cherry Shrimp (Neocaridina Heteropoda "red")

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

SuperColey1

Planted Section
Reaction score
FOR SALE - RED CHERRY SHRIMP (NEOCARIDINA HETEROPODA "RED")
Age and condition: Various ages - Tip top condition
Quantity for sale: 100 in total
Reason for Sale: Thinning out my colony
Delivery or Collection: Collection is welcome but shipping available
Sales price: £7 for 10, £13 for 20, £18 for 30
Postage & Packaging: £7.00 UK MAINLAND ONLY
Location: Lincoln UK (Collection welcome if preferred at no extra charge.

Ideal as part of a 'clean up crew'

Cherry shrimp vary in colour from almost clear with a hint of red to a vibrant red. The latter usually when a female is carrying eggs.

Shrimp will be of varying sizes and sex and will not contain any miniature 'fry'. All shrimp will be over 1cm in length.

Shrimp will be sent by Royal Mail special delivery (Guaranteed before 1PM)

IMPORTANT

THE SHRIMP WILL ONLY BE SENT AFTER I RECIEVE A MESSAGE DETAILING WHICH DAY YOU WISH TO RECEIVE THEME. DELIVERY CAN BE MADE BETWEEN TUESDAY AND FRIDAY. (NO DELIVERIES ON SATURDAY, SUNDAY OR MONDAY)

SOMEONE MUST BE AVAILABLE TO SIGN FOR THE PACKAGE. NO REFUNDS FOR UNSIGNED FOR PACKAGES.

IN THE EVENT OF D.O.A. YOU MUST SEND ME A MESSAGE. INCLUDE A PICTURE OF THE UNOPENED BAG FROM THE SIDE. PLEASE TRY AND TAKE AS CLEAR A PICTURE AS POSSIBLE SO I CAN SEE THE SHRIMP WITHIN THE BAG. YOU MUST CHECK THE BAG BEFORE OPENING.

ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK IN THIS THREAD. ONLY SEND ME A MESSAGE DETAILING WHAT YOU REQUIRE AND YOUR ADDRESS. I WILL REPLY WITH MY PAYPAL.

Note: You are buying RCS (Red Chery shrimp and not CRS (Crystal Red Shrimp)

shrimp.JPG

Regards
Andy

I'll take £20's worth. Pm me your paypal details :)

Cheers

EDIT: Bought some from another member. Sorry

I'm buying some for a friend, but he doesn't know if he wants 20 or 30. Would you be able to reserve them until Monday/Tuesday?

Post to northern ireland? Same next day postage rates and is the same as posting to mainland uk.

Could I also reserve some for Monday please? Am thinking 10, although may change that to 20. Got some bits on eBay that will finish over the weekend so want to see what sells and what doesn't and how many spare pennies we have! Is that ok? :)

Yeah no problem. I am selling circa 400 (total) in various places at the moment.

AC

I have a 60 L what about them breeding? Would I be overerun if I had a load? I don't know much about them tbh. Is my ph ok as mine is high 7.6 I'm going to be having a female Betta too. If I had 20 would she leave the shrimp but eat any babies?

I personally find these shrimp breed very very easily. I don't know about overrun. thats more a decription that means different things to different people.

To me I have 1000 or more in a 125 ltr alongside fish and yes there's loads of movement but I wouldn't call it overrun

To someone else they may consider 100 to be overrun so its pretty subjectve.

I would suspect that a Betta would eat these if not the adults it would attempt and nip legs etc.

Andy

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back