For Sale: Purple Apple Snails. East London

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I just bought a lovely purple apple snail for £3.50 in Maidenhead Aquatics.

You got a very good price there then, well done :) It's not often you see the rarer coloured apples for less than £7.00 for a good quality one, even from the big companies, never mind individuals like me.
Maidenhead do offer good prices on many of their livestock. They also have the benefit of being a big chain so they can vary their prices from 'batch to batch' and location to location.

Perhaps if you mentinoned your location Marieukxx,(or at least the location of the store you went to) it might be useful as not all of their stores carry the same stock, and I'm not 100% sure that they offer mail order.

MA in cwmbran (south wales) have them for £3 and they are really strong colouring

I just bought a lovely purple apple snail for £3.50 in Maidenhead Aquatics.

You got a very good price there then, well done :) It's not often you see the rarer coloured apples for less than £7.00 for a good quality one, even from the big companies, never mind individuals like me.
Maidenhead do offer good prices on many of their livestock. They also have the benefit of being a big chain so they can vary their prices from 'batch to batch' and location to location.

Perhaps if you mentinoned your location Marieukxx,(or at least the location of the store you went to) it might be useful as not all of their stores carry the same stock, and I'm not 100% sure that they offer mail order.

They always have pink and purple apple snails there. And I live in Cornwall. They don't deliver but if anyone has a Maidenhead Aquatics near them the phone numbers are available online so they could ring and find out if they have any. I'm not saying I wouldn't have bought oone of yours. I defo would have if they weren't available to me where I live. Not everyone has a good lfs near them.

Just wanted to say your snails are absolutely gorgeous! Fab colourings!
I already have malaysian trumpet snails and red ramshorns so cant buy any (at the moment) but I am trying to work my way around my husband to buy me some :)

I have MTS and ramshorns and I still bought some!
My kids love creepy crawlies; we have a goldfish bowl so that pond snails, tadpoles, water beetles etc can come 'visit' for the afternoon and we can look at them through a magnifying glass.
It'll be nice to have some larger snails, plus they're purple so my six year old daughter is in love with them already, lol.

I'm just waiting on the postman now...

Well, I bought three because I can get nothing except pest snails from my LFS and andieu's are the best coloured ones I've seen.

They arrived this lunchtime, very, very well packaged and they're all alive and well and out of their shells exploring. We love them already; they're so cute!

Chantelle - Thankyou...they really are a lovely snail :)

Fluttermoth - glad they reached you ok, thanks for the feedback on the packaging and the snails..it's much appreciated - I like to make sure they'll arrive safe and sound. :) It sounds like you love them as much as me, they're definitely my favourite snail for looks. Enjoy them :)

We're amazed at how fast they are! My daughter and my 14 year old son are already trying to figure out ways to race them :lol:

we also have 5 giant african land snails and a garden snail lol

I have just purchased three of these beauties on e-bay and they arrived safe, sound and well packaged this morning. Thank you! :good: :D They are such lovely colourings and all very lively. I had no idea how fast a snail could move! :lol: :lol:

I would highly recommend this seller and their snails to anyone! :D :good:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back