For Sale Deresa Clam

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Crazy fishes

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Dear All,

I have a Deresa clam for sale as it has out grown it's current home. I have had the clam for approximately the last one and a half years and the little fella has done very well in my 24g. However the time has come for him to move on to big and hopefully better things. Its shell is approximately 6-7 inches in lenght and he absolutely adores halide lighting which is ideal for all of the Tridacna Spp. If anyone would be interested in purchasing a prime specimen then please drop me a line.

Many thanks and kindest regards

Joe

Dear All,

I have a Deresa clam for sale as it has out grown it's current home. I have had the clam for approximately the last one and a half years and the little fella has done very well in my 24g. However the time has come for him to move on to big and hopefully better things. Its shell is approximately 6-7 inches in lenght and he absolutely adores halide lighting which is ideal for all of the Tridacna Spp. If anyone would be interested in purchasing a prime specimen then please drop me a line.

Joe

Hi,

How much are you looking for and what would the postage be to the West Midlands.

Dear All,

Joe
hi joe can you tell me how much cash you want for it and were in the country are you so i could pick up or could you post it thanks ian

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back