FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

justin85

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Equipment: Complete Co2 setup
Quantity for sale: 1
Condition/Age: Perfect working order / 6 months
Delivery or Collection: Both (can only post the co2 bottle if empty)
Sales price: £90 ono
Postage & Packaging: £10
Additional: 
Here we have a full Co2 system consisting of:
• 1x 5kg bottle (refillable)
• Up Aqua Regulator Pro with Solenoid
• Bubble counter/none return valve
• Black Co2 air line
• Inline up atomizer diffuser 12/16
• Co2 Checker

Photograph: 

Hi there. I've heard a fair amount of making sure the gas bottle is still 'in date' in order to get it refilled safely. I assume that these are, but how is that proved?

would you sell all parts except the bottle? if so pm me a price

Install said:
Hi there. I've heard a fair amount of making sure the gas bottle is still 'in date' in order to get it refilled safely. I assume that these are, but how is that proved?
There is a stamped date on every cylinder also, when I take them to be refiled the guy always gives them a good check over to make sure everything is how it should be.
Garbolino said:
would you sell all parts except the bottle? if so pm me a price
PM Sent

Hello, do you still have the bottle for sale? If yes, can you please provide the measurements-I need to know the height of the bottle to see if it fits in my fish cabinet. 

smallfishies said:
Hello, do you still have the bottle for sale? If yes, can you please provide the measurements-I need to know the height of the bottle to see if it fits in my fish cabinet.
Hi at the moment, the whole kit is still available.

Height: 49cm

Thanks pls PM me- I'd like to buy the kit. Can you also let me know the "expiration date" stamped on the bottle. 

Ok thanks for letting me know. Can you tell me where you bought your 5kg cylinder from? I'm after a cylinder about that size.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back