For rose

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

That was meant to come out as a devil smilie - it does on msn but doesn't seem to work here. For anyone that can do it it's > : ) but with no spacing.

yep. a lot of the smillie codes that you find don't work in otherplaces. i think the script needs to be adde by admin before they work. on the old board we found hundreds of them all recommended by ezboard but when we tried to use them they wouldn't work. <:=p

bummer. I would have loved to have the evil smile. Adyec or Davy do you still have the addy for Cracks smilies I gave you guys a few months ago. I know those work here.

never mind I found them.
FIREdevil.gif

Cracks smiles. This is where you find all your evil smile needs and more. Yes these work on this board. Enjoy. Rose

Sorry dude get your own smilie, that one is taken by me. R

Typical. not only are you happy stealing all the souls from me you nick my smillie as well. lmao

:p :love: :laugh: Being evil has to have it's perks. Once you bring back all my dooms day devices you can have your collection of souls back. Rose
FIREdevil.gif

Fair enough. What do you want for James browns? I'd like to keep that one. It's a soul with soul. lmao

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back